Hastings’s Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
Whether an accident hurt you or caused the tragic death of a family member and you are grieving, your most-important focus needs to be on recovering and healing.
At Hastings’s Sieben Edmunds Miller, the personal injury lawyers possess decades of experience in working with victims of many different types of injury or death-causing accidents:
- A family is killed in a motor vehicle accident on Highway 5 in Hastings
- You are hurt while shopping in a Hastings store or while in the lobby or hallway of an office building
- Medical malpractice takes the life of a family member or makes them even more ill than when they came for treatment
- Sidewalk ice or an unrepaired crack in the pavement on Vermillion St. causes you to slip and fall
- A faulty or defective product causes you harm or kills someone close to you
- You suffer injuries from a car or truck accident driving along Highway 55
- You are injured in an accident with a motorcycle, ATV or snowmobiles in the rural area south of Hastings
Don’t carry the burden of a physical, emotional or financial loss all by yourself. It will only add to your physical and emotional strain. At Hastings’s Sieben Edmunds Miller, we are experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyers who fight to get you the compensation you deserve to make up you for all of your losses. This includes the pain and suffering you have endured.
We don’t let an insurer simply make an offer and shrug their shoulders. Their only interest is to settle your claim as inexpensively as possible. We won’t let them. Hastings residents often inquire about the following services:
Accidents in Hastings That Cause a Personal Injury or Wrongful Death
Many situations will result in a personal injury in Hastings due to somebody else’s fault and carelessness or negligence:
- Car and minivan accident injuries
- Over-the-road and delivery truck accident injuries
- Public transit and school bus accident injuries
- ATV, motorcycle and snowmobile accident injuries
- Slip and fall injuries accident
- Injuries from using a defective or faulty product
- The mistake, carelessness or negligence of healthcare providers and hospitals creating a medical malpractice injury
It doesn’t matter what caused your personal injury. In Hastings, you need to call the personal injury lawyers at Sieben Edmunds Miller. We are experienced in fighting to get you the compensation you deserve. Similarly, when close loved one dies – a spouse, child, parent or grandparent – because of an incident sparked by someone else’s negligence or carelessness, it’s a case of wrongful death. The family is entitled to be compensated for their tragic and painful loss.
Minnesota law respects you: If somebody gets hurt or dies because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, business or organization, they are liable for the damages and injury they inflicted and that the hurt party suffered. When someone is badly hurt or dies in Hastings from a personal injury or other negligence, the entire family also suffers.
Wrongful Deaths in Hastings Destroys A Family as Well as the Victim
When mourning the death of a loved one who died as a result of the actions of another person, institution or business, the Sieben Edmunds Miller wrongful death lawyers in Hastings are your forceful advocates.
We stand at your side throughout the process, enabling you to devote your energy to recovering and resuming your life before you were injured. Sieben Edmunds Miller’s personal injury and wrongful death lawyers in Hastings deal with you compassionately yet we are aggressive and tough with the insurance companies who may be trying to cheat you.
Please call us with your questions and for a no-obligation, free assessment of your case. Our number is (651) 994-6744.
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC Also Delivers Personal Injury Services In The Following Cities:
- Burnsville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbury Personal Injury Lawyers
- Eagan Personal Injury Lawyers
- Mendota Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
- St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hudson Personal Injury Lawyers
- River Falls Personal Injury Attorneys
Free Case Evaluation
Note: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.