Hastings Criminal Defense Lawyers for Any Charge
People living or working in Hastings can face charges of numerous crimes. We represent clients who are charged or under suspicion from what appears to be minor offenses but which may include serious fines to crimes where a conviction can result in life in prison:
- Probation violations
- Rape and statutory rape
- Sexual assault
- Unlawful confinement
- Threatening the life of a federal official or member of Congress
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Robbery and armed robbery
- Human trafficking
The background and experience of Sieben Edmunds Miller criminal defense lawyers gives us a unique advantage in helping defendants facing criminal charges to achieve the best outcome for your case.
Knowledgeable Criminal Defense Lawyers in Hastings
When you call a criminal defense lawyer at Sieben Edmunds Miller in Hastings and Dakota or Washington County, you will work with attorneys who are thoroughly experienced in representing people under suspicion or have been charged with a crime.
We know how the police think and prosecutors work. It’s part of how we develop a strategy to mount an aggressive criminal defense for you against federal or state charges. Sieben Edmunds Miller clients have asked us to help when they are under suspicion or have been arrested and charged with many different types of criminal offenses:
- One Hastings man was arrested on a major felony charge
- Several Hastings drivers faced charges of having marijuana with them while operating a car or truck
- A Hastings man was charged and had to defend against credit card fraud allegations
- After a fight in a bar on Vermillion Street, Hastings students were charged with disorderly conduct
- A motorist in Hastings was arrested on Highway 61 for DUI
Charges in Hastings for any criminal offense is serious and can be quite frightening. You are facing an uncertain future, even if you did not do what the county sheriff, the highway patrol or police suspect or allege you did.
Talk with Hastings’ Experienced Defense Lawyers Before Saying Anything to Police
People in Hastings, Dakota County or Washington County suspected of committing a crime or have been arrested and charged can assert their absolute Constitutional right to have a Sieben Edmunds Miller lawyer present during any police questioning. Do not say anything to any officer before calling the criminal defense lawyers at Sieben Edmunds Miller in Hastings to represent you.
Police will attempt to fool or trick you with a casual, relaxing, maybe even joking manner during questioning. Knowing how to do this is part of their training. The police are not your friends. Do not make a statement that will be used against you when your lawyer deals with prosecutors or at trial. We will thoroughly examine and review all of the evidence collected against you to determine whether it was obtained legally and according to established procedures. Too often, police try to cut corners in their rush to make a charge. So, we can negotiate with the district attorney to either have the charges dropped entirely or reduced.
In Hastings, there is no such thing as a “minor criminal charge.” Both state and federal prosecutors take them extremely seriously. Sieben Edmunds Miller lawyers know how to deal with investigating officers and prosecutors to protect your rights and make sure they follow the law.
Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Call today: (651) 994-6744
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC Also Delivers Criminal Defense Services In The Following Cities:
- Burnsville Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minneapolis Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Woodbury Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Eagan Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Mendota Heights Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Paul Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hastings Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hudson Criminal Defense Attorneys
- River Falls Criminal Defense Attorneys
Free Case Evaluation
Note: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.