Accidents in Mendota Heights Will Cause a Personal Injury
Many situations will result in a personal injury in Mendota Heights due to somebody else’s fault and carelessness or negligence :
- Car and minivan accident injuries
- Over-the-road and delivery truck accident injuries
- Public transit and school bus accident injuries
- ATV, motorcycle and snowmobile accident injuries
- Slip and fall injuries accident
- Injuries from using a defective or faulty product
- The mistake, carelessness or negligence of healthcare providers and hospitals creating a medical malpractice injury
Whatever the cause of your personal injury in Mendota Heights, you need to call the personal injury lawyers at Sieben Edmunds Miller. They are experienced in fighting to get you the compensation you need and deserve.
Likewise, when close loved one dies – a spouse, child, parent or grandparent – because of an incident, it’s a case of wrongful death. The family is entitled to be compensated for their tragic and painful loss. Minnesota law is specific: If somebody gets hurt or dies because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, business or organization, they are liable for the damages and injuries they inflicted and that the hurt party suffered,
When someone is badly hurt or dies in Mendota Heights from a personal injury accident, their family also suffers.
Mendota Heights’s Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
Whether it is an accident that hurt you or the sudden death of a family member has left you grieving, recovering and healing must be your most-important priority. The wrongful death and personal injury lawyers at Mendota Heights’s Sieben Edmunds Miller possess a wealth of experience in working with victims of many different types of injury or death-causing accidents:
- A family is killed in a motor vehicle accident in Mendota Heights
- You are hurt while walking through a Mendota Heights mall or while in an office building
- Medical malpractice takes the life of a family member or makes them even more ill than when they came for treatment
- Sidewalk ice or uneven pavement causes you to slip and fall
- A faulty or defective product causes you harm or kills someone close to you
- You suffer injuries from a car or truck accident driving to Maplewood Mall
- You are injured in an accident with a motorcycle, ATV or snowmobiles
Don’t add to your physical and emotional strain by carrying the burden of a physical, emotional or financial loss all by yourself. At Mendota Heights’s Sieben Edmunds Miller, we are known as experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyers who fight to get you the compensation you deserve to make up you for all of your losses. This includes the pain and suffering you have endured.
We don’t let an insurer simply make an offer and walk away. Their only interest is to settle your claim as inexpensively as possible. We won’t let them.
Any Wrongful Death in Mendota Heights Destroys More Than the Victim
When mourning the death of a loved one who died as a result of the actions of another person, institution or business, the Sieben Edmunds Miller wrongful death lawyers in Mendota Heights are your forceful advocates. We will be at your side throughout the process, enabling you to devote your time, effort and energy to recovering and resuming your life before you were injured.
Sieben Edmunds Miller’s personal injury and wrongful death lawyers in Mendota Heights deal with you compassionately yet we are aggressive and tough with the insurance companies. Please call us with your questions and for a no-obligation, free assessment of your case. Our number is 651.323.2464.
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC Also Delivers Personal Injury Services In The Following Cities:
- Burnsville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbury Personal Injury Lawyers
- Eagan Personal Injury Lawyers
- St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hastings Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hudson Personal Injury Lawyers
- River Falls Personal Injury Attorneys