Accidents in Hudson That Cause a Personal Injury or Wrongful Death
Many situations will result in a personal injury in Hudson due to somebody else’s fault and carelessness or negligence:
- Car, minivan and accident injuries from other types of vehicles
- Over-the-road and delivery truck accident injuries
- Public transit and school bus accident injuries
- Snowmobile, ATV and motorcycle accident injuries
- Injuries from slip and fall accidents
- Injuries or death from using a defective or faulty product
- The mistake, carelessness or negligence of healthcare providers and hospitals in Hudson Wisconsin creating a medical malpractice injury
It doesn’t matter the cause of your personal injury. In Hudson, you need to call the personal injury lawyers at Sieben Edmunds Miller. We are experienced and know how to fight to get you the compensation you deserve and need to make your life whole again.
Wisconsin law respects you: If somebody gets hurt or dies because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, business or organization, they are liable for the damages and injury they inflicted and that the hurt party suffered. When someone is badly hurt or dies in Hudson from a personal injury or other negligence, the entire family also suffers.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Hudson Wisconsin
When close loved one dies whether they’re a spouse, child, parent or grandparent because of an incident sparked by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, it’s called wrongful death. The family is entitled to be compensated for their tragic and painful loss.
Whether an accident hurt you or caused the tragic death of a family member and you are grieving, your most-important focus needs to be on recovering and healing. Sieben Edmunds Miller in Hudson are the experienced personal injury lawyers who have deep experience and expertise in working with victims of many different types of injury or death-causing accidents:
- A family is killed in a motor vehicle accident on Vine Street in Hudson
- While at the Phipps Center for the Arts you are injured while walking through the building
- Medical malpractice in a Hudson hospital takes the life of a family member or makes them even more ill than when they came for treatment
- Sidewalk ice or an unrepaired crack in the pavement in the Sixth Street Historical District causes you to slip and fall
- A faulty or defective product you bought at a big box retailer in Hudson causes harm to you or kills someone close to you
- You suffer injuries from a car or truck accident driving along Interstate 94 while heading to St. Paul.
- You are injured in an accident with a motorcycle, ATV or snowmobiles along the St. Croix River near Hudson
You should not bear the burden of the physical, emotional or financial loss you experienced all alone. It will only increase the physical and emotional strain. At Hudson’s Sieben Edmunds Miller, we are experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyers who fight to get you the compensation you deserve to make up you for all of your losses. This includes the pain and suffering you have endured.
We don’t let an insurer simply make an offer and shrug their shoulders. Their only interest is to settle your claim as inexpensively as possible. We won’t let them.
Wrongful Deaths in Hudson Destroys A Family as Well as the Victim
When mourning the death of a loved one who died as a result of the actions of another person, institution or business, the Sieben Edmunds Miller wrongful death lawyers in Hudson are your forceful advocates.
We stand by your side, enabling you to devote your time and attention to recovering and resuming your life that is as normal as possible. Sieben Edmunds Miller’s personal injury and wrongful death lawyers in Hudson deal with you compassionately yet we are aggressive and tough with the insurance companies who may be trying to cheat you.
Please call us with your questions and for a no-obligation, free assessment of your case. Our number is (651) 994-6744 or use our online form.
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC Also Delivers Personal Injury Services In The Following Cities:
- Burnsville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbury Personal Injury Lawyers
- Eagan Personal Injury Lawyers
- Mendota Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
- St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hastings Personal Injury Lawyers
- River Falls Personal Injury Attorneys
Free Case Evaluation
Note: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.