When Injured in An Eagan Accident, You Need Tough Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting for You
Whether you have been injured because of a motor vehicle accident, slipping in a mall parking lot, by the negligence or carelessness of a healthcare provider, or from a defective product, in Eagan you need to call the personal injury lawyers at Sieben Edmunds Miller to fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Likewise, when a spouse, child, parent or grandparent dies as a result of an incident, it’s called wrongful death and the family is entitled to be compensated for their painful and heart-wrenching loss. The law is very clear: If somebody gets hurt or dies because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, they are responsible for the damages and injury they inflicted and that you suffered. When someone is badly hurt or dies in Eagan from a personal injury accident, their family also suffers.
Eagan’s Highly Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
An accident that hurts you or you coping with the sudden death of a family member, healing should be your first and most-important priority. The wrongful death and personal injury lawyers at Eagan’s Sieben Edmunds Miller have considerable experience in working with victims of many different types of injury or death-causing accidents:
- A close relative is killed in a motor vehicle accident in I-35E.
- You are hurt while walking through a mall or in an office building on Pilot Knob Rd.
- Medical malpractice takes the life of a loved one
- The icy buildup on a sidewalk or a crack in the pavement causes you to slip and fall
- A faulty or defective product causes you harm or kills someone close to you
- Injuries from a car or truck accident
- Damage from accidents involving motorcycles, ATVs and snowmobiles
Don’t feel you need to carry the burden of a physical, emotional or financial loss from an injury or death all alone. Sieben Edmunds Miller here in Eagan will fight for you with insurance companies to obtain the compensation you deserve to cover all of your losses including the pain and suffering you are going through.
The insurer wants to settle your claim quickly and cheaply. We won’t let them.
Many Types of Eagan Accident Cause a Personal Injury
There are many different situations that can cause a personal injury in Eagan due to somebody else’s negligence or carelessness:
The Tragedy of Wrongful Death in Eagan
When mourning the death of a loved one who died because of the actions of another person or business, Sieben Edmunds Miller wrongful death lawyers in Eagan will be at your side throughout so you can devote your attention to recovering and resuming the life you once enjoyed.
Sieben Edmunds Miller’s wrongful death lawyers in Eagan will deal with you yet we are extremely aggressive with the insurance companies. We know that they will fight from paying you what you deserve. Sieben Edmunds Miller’s devoted wrongful death and personal injury lawyers here in Eagan will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
We are tough negotiators with insurance companies to make you whole and for the pain and suffering you experienced. Please call with any questions and for a no-obligation, free assessment of your case. Our number is (651) 994-6744.
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC Also Delivers Criminal Defense Services In The Following Cities:
- Burnsville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbury Personal Injury Lawyers
- Mendota Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
- St. Paul Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hastings Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hudson Personal Injury Lawyers
- River Falls Personal Injury Attorneys
Free Case Evaluation
Note: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.